- Child Centred Coaching
- Why Children Participate in Sport
- General Motives for Participation in Sport
- Why does a Child participate in a sport ?
- What Parents Expect of Coaches
- Self Esteem Tips
- Coaching Philosophy
- The NCCP Philosophy
- Personal Coaching Philosophy
- What is LTAD?
- What Difference Is It Making?
- Developing Athletes
- Where Does Community Sport Fit into Long-term Athlete Development?
- Physical Literacy
- Early Childhood Specialization in Sports
- Fundamental Movement Skills
- Fundamental Sport Skills
- Adding in Fundamental Skills
- Getting the Sequence Right
- Physical Literacy in Community Sport
- Practice versus Competition
- Sport Safety through Risk Management
- Lightning Safety and Preparedness
- Weather-related Risks
- Preventing Sport-related Injuries
- Risks Associated with Freestyle Skiing
- Emergency Action Plan (EAP)
- What Can You Do ?
- Steps in coaching an activity
- My Top 3
- Coaching Deconstructed - Explain
- Coaching Deconstructed - Watch
- Coaching Deconstructed - Give Feedback
- Coaching Skills - My Take
- Activities for a practice
- My Favourite Game
- The Challenge Zone
- When to play games ?
- The Parts of a Practice Plan
- The Main Part
- The Cool-down
- Games Playing
- The Conclusion
- Self-reflection after the Practice
No charge for Freestyle Canada Coaches